About Pulse Creative
Pulse Creative is our embedded agency for News UK, formed through a WPP-backed joint venture between The&Partnership, m/SIX, and Wunderman. Pulse Creative work on some of the country’s most-loved brands including The Times, The Sun, talkSPORT and Virgin Radio. House more than 40 experts in everything from creative, design, digital content creation, UX, and development, to comms planning, brand strategy, account handling and media planning and buying, Pulse Creative represents the collaborative, integrated agency model of the future.
About News UK
News UK and their brands tell the stories that matter, seed ideas and stir emotion. Capture moments, meaning and magic, and make sense of the world.
The Sun is Britain’s biggest daily newspaper, and a national institution. Their brand purpose is ‘we get the nation talking’ and they inspire conversations and debates across Britain, covering everything from football to celebrity gossip, TV and politics.
The Times is a faithful recorder of the times we live in for more than 200 years. It’s authoritative, credible, responsible, trusted and part of the nation’s cultural heritage. A premium British brand recognised, the world over.
Wireless Group operate the market-leading national stations such as talkSPORT, the world’s biggest sports radio station, talkRADIO, Virgin Radio (home of Chris Evans and Graham Norton) and the recently launched Times Radio.
You will be producing work for some of the most beloved brands in Britain. News UK is a diverse piece of business, and you could be working across all of it – producing famous brand advertising, delivering a world class CRM program in Sun Savers, producing great content for the nation’s biggest fantasy football game Dream Team, and lots more.
Our new Account Manager should be the champion of delivering great work (at pace), on time and on budget for our clients. Clients will view you as someone they inherently trust, who meets their expectations and with whom they can have an honest dialogue about making the work better. Your wider agency team will view you as a go-getter, who keeps everyone on track and communicates brilliantly whilst striving for the best creative product that the agency can produce.
You will be super organised, smart and comfortable owning multiple projects and driving them forward.
Excellence in project management:
- Being the day-to-day lead on your specific projects, the client’s first port of call
- Interpreting, questioning and challenging (where necessary) client briefs
- Setting and managing project timelines
- Ensuring client feedback is clear and understood
- Checking all work against feedback before resupplying to the client
- Driving quality control across the board to ensure the work is on brand
- Great attention to detail, understanding of press, digital, CRM, radio, OOH and TV production, process orientated
- Ensuring line managers are kept up to speed and involved where necessary
- Ensure all projects are thoroughly costed against budget and communicated to the client
- Maintain a close eye on overburn
- Managing project estimates, client POs all the way to reconciliation.
- Filing of approvals
- Develop, maintain and extend client relationships. Become your client’s partner
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business. Understand their pressures, products, goals and motivations, both on a project and business level
- Manage client expectations in relation to project objectives, timelines, and budgets. Be upfront, clear and honest at all times. Communicate!
Agency and partner relationships:
- Build strong working relationships with creative, planning and the wider account team
- Help to drive the culture of the agency – become integral to its identity
Skills and attitude:
- A friendly, positive team player, solution focussed
- A natural communicator
- Proactive – never waiting for opportunities, always hunting them down and enjoys working at pace
- Inquisitive, always questioning
- Taking pride in delivering the absolute best work we can as an agency
- An organiser, someone who keeps everyone on track
- Interested in the industry. Who’s doing great work? What’s the latest innovation?
- Experience at an integrated agency would help
- Someone who can demonstrate working very closely with clients (and even in their office), as well as working with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of project management and how to deliver TLL comms (e.g. print, digi, CRM)
At The&Partnership we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this The&Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR, Data and CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.