Who is The&Partnership?
We at The&Partnership bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
Our ambition is to be the most important place in our people’s careers, and with a model that sees some teams embedded with clients, others ‘beside clients’ or in one of our head offices, there are plenty of opportunities for variety and stretch.
Over the years, we’ve learnt that these principles are what set us apart and keep us fresh:
- It’s not who you are it’s what you bring
- We is always stronger than ME
- Don’t stay put, stay curious
- Never stop asking, ‘and?’
We have a long standing relationship with both clients and are looking for a candidate to join to help the team to drive our creative output forward. The client has placed a lot of confidence in the agency and see us as an extension of their team, so we’re looking for someone who can really get under the skin of the needs of both brands.
- Learns about the creation and exposition of great strategy
- Strives to know the most about the client’s marketplace and competitive set. Is aware of client business objectives and priorities
- Keeps team up to date with key competitor info & comms
- Supports the strategist in developing briefs and gets involved in briefing of comms within existing campaigns/templates
- Starts to understand different research methodologies and how they are used in the creative process
- Starts to understand the roles of different T&P agencies, media partners and third parties in developing campaigns
- Supports an environment for big, bold and bionic ideas to flourish
- Articulates creative understanding and shares their POV on the work
- Shows creative judgement
- Supports AM in managing feedback & approvals
- Learns industry and account specific regulations and shares relevant info aroundcreative work
- Supports AM in managing regulatory process and relationships
- Develops an understanding of how ideas can travel across media
- Actively listens and seeks to understand creative feedback
- Contributes to the agility of the team and navigates or escalates problems where appropriate
- Supports the wider account team – scheduling and prepping for meetings, organising team status, booking travel, providing competitor reviews etc
- Demonstrates interest in and enthusiasm for all parts of the process and seeks ways to optimise ways of working
- Remains calm and positive in the face of change or when under pressure. Displays a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrates understanding of expectations & actions and executes accordingly
- Writes lists to ensure prioritisation of tasks and effective time management.
- Manages expectations of others in their team and at client, where necessary
- Learn new skills and implement them in the day-to-day
- Learning different production skills and processes to help deliver high quality work
- Shows enthusiasm to develop a breadth of experience across media & production techniques
- Supports AM in working with agency producers, production partners & third parties (i.e. bloggers, influencers, platform /media owners) to deliver projects across all media
- Facilitates good communication across departments involved in a project, keeping contact reports and following up on requests
- Helps make it happen, is proactive and can operate at speed to deliver high quality content
- Respects and owns the detail across the project
- Building effective relationships with close client and agency team and some wider stakeholders
- Understands the agency environment and demonstrates professional behaviour
- Builds trusting relationships with clients and other departments.
- Demonstrates passion and high standard of client service
- Has a point of view and offers up solutions to problems
- Is building good communication skills -Active listening, is clear and concise
- Active citizen in the department and wider agency
- Developing an understanding of management of account finances and production budgets
- Understands and plays a role in maintaining the WIP.
- Has a good relationship with finance dept
- Understands estimates and tracks billing and payments
- Able to communicate costs to client
- Awareness of relevant project finances
- Aware of agency revenue streams
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.