The&Partnership and Toyota
As Toyota’s European agency of record, we are helping them on a transformation journey to make the most of CRM and marketing automation in achieving their goal of maximizing customer lifetime value. We are also working directly with several of Toyota’s local markets in CRM including Toyota GB.
We are looking for an experienced CRM strategy director with automotive experience, to develop best-in-class CRM and marketing automation programmes for Toyota Europe and GB.
For Toyota Europe, they will be the main ‘CRM expert’ on integrated projects – working with both creative and media strategists to develop true data-driven, customer-centric marketing programmes that cover the lifecycle of customer comms, from vehicle launches and customer acquisition, as well as in-life programmes.
They will also oversee the strategic output of CRM programmes for Toyota GB and will be supported in both roles by a CRM strategist.
- To work collaboratively as the ‘CRM specialist’ on integrated agency campaigns for Toyota Europe including vehicle launch or aftersales campaigns
- To develop customer journeys that help the client become more ‘omnichannel in approach, making the most of the tech and data available
- To develop creative briefs and work with creatives and account handlers to ensure work is on brand, on brief, and makes the most of the channel potential
- To oversee the work of a CRM comms planner responding to briefs from Toyota GB to support specific campaigns or to meet the different needs of customers throughout their car buying and ownership cycle
- To identify relevant audiences and develop contact strategies for each, taking into account both the business and audience needs
- To have an understanding of what’s possible from a data, tech and organizational perspective at both Toyota Europe and Toyota GB
- To work with the data strategists on the evaluation of campaigns, identifying opportunities for enhancement and improvement
- To help support activities that increase ‘maturity’ in CRM and marketing automation across Europe – whether this is sharing best practice from within Toyota, the industry or outside the category
- To work independently but also collaboratively with T&P colleagues from other disciplines plus clients and team members from other agencies
Skills and Experience required
- CRM and digital planning experience
- Automotive experience ideally, or if not, a passion for and interest in the category
- Experience in developing integrated comms strategies across the customer journey
- Good understanding of the role of customer data and the value that can be obtained from it
- Good commercial understanding of how effective CRM can help grow the client’s bottom line.
- Excellent time management skills to be able to prioritise own workload around deadlines
- The ability to inspire excellent creative work, developing trusted relationships with creative teams
- Experience with, or at least an interest in or understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be a plus
- Collaborative team player, open-minded – non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results-focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.