The&Partnership is both the Nordic’s and Europe’s fastest growing independent agency network, increasingly known for its innovative agency model.
Designed to meet clients’ growing need for maximum speed, agility, cost-effectiveness and integration, multi-disciplined ´& Model´ agencies are driving impressive results for clients across markets.
The&Partnership Nordics has offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo and Copenhagen. Globally The&Partnership is present in14 markets with offices in New York, Canada and Asia and HQ in London. The&Partnership is partnered with global media planning and buying network m/SIX through a joint venture with GroupM.
About The&Partnership Finland
In Finland, The&Partnership has grown significantly since its start in 2017, expanding its scope across Toyota and Lexus, becoming Advertising, PR & Digital AOR for HONOR and doing creative projects on a range of GroupM media clients. The creative agency currently counts 11 professionals in Finland.
We are now looking for a creative team, Art Director and Copywriter, to join our ranks. Applicants are invited to apply individually or as a team.
- Role: responsible for visual creation and production of client marketing communication in alignment with provided guidelines
- You need to come up with creative solutions for the briefs you are handed to solve – big and small.
- You need to keep an eye on trends and ideas in communication as well as in art, design and film.
- You need to come up with clever, likable ideas that stand out and clearly communicate the message in a crowded media landscape.
- Clients: Toyota, Lexus, Honor
Background and skills
- Minimum 2-5 years agency experience
- Current role: AD, junior creative, graphic designer
- Digitally savvy, media agnostic
- You have an eye for good design, typography and images as well as skills to bring them alive in favour of our client brands
- Ability and willingness to stretch from conceptual creativity to final art (moving images editor skills a plus)
- Solid command of key software tools: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Plus for skills in AfterEffects, Premiere, coding
- Understanding of / interest in service design
- Interest and experience in automotive industry a plus
- Presentation skills, ability to compelling argumentation for presented ideas
- Prepared to work in both Finnish and English languages
- Flexible (from getting your hands dirty to strategic thinking)
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Openness for providing and receiving feedback and happy to share work-in-progress
- Team player with ability to work joint-teams with media and creative agencies
- Opportunity identifier and solution-oriented
- Curious, driven, initiative-taker, self-disciplined
- Disciplined multi-tasker with ability to prioritise and plan own work in fast paced environment
- Hunger and capacity for growth
- Eager for Nordic co-operation
To apply for the position, please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to Strategy and Business Development Director Dan Rönnqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through the form below by February 15th 2021.