A great entry level opportunity for someone to join our team, working on Toyota / Lexus UK. We are currently working remotely, but the role will primarily be based in our client’s head office in Epsom, with some days in the agency’s London office.
This role will give a great insight into the advertising industry, the principles of account management and client services, as well as the current automotive industry and future trends. We also work closely with The&Partnership media agency, m/SIX, so you will gain a strong understanding of media channels and planning.
The Account Executive is the most reliable, most detail focused member of the team who is totally on top of all things relating to the organisation of the account. The go-to guru for knowledge about the client’s business & competitors which fuels the team’s thinking.
- Imagination. Is enthusiastic and takes a proactive interest in the industry and shares relevant ideas and inspiration from other brands with the wider team and clients where appropriate.
- Sharing creative examples for specific briefs, this always provides a good source of inspiration to our creative team
- Ambition. Is tirelessly ambitious and driven to achieve any task that is set. To become the expert in client business/competitor activity to inform ongoing activity & new and exciting briefs.
- Develop a good understanding of the production process and paperwork required: project folders, job numbers & task briefs.
- Understanding regulation changes, both in the industry (FCA, ASA, Clearcast etc.) and from Toyota’s internal departments and sharing this information with the team
- Being proactive, if certain processes could be streamlined, we always want to hear your opinion, to help make us more efficient
- Supporting strategy team in developing campaigns and supplying research stimulus
- Respect and collaboration. Develops good relationships across all departments internally and with clients. Does not speak badly of the client or of others they work with. Good demeanour in meetings and is enjoyable to work with.
- You will work with and support our creative, strategy, production and the creative / media account’s teams
- Understanding and empathizing with the different challenges of our teams and our clients
- Collaboration. Work efficiently as part of the team, develop an understanding of which people are required for which meetings.
- Delivery. As your experience grows you will gradually take on a bigger role in delivering creative work
- Comprehension of the client brief and supporting the Account Manager/Account Director with the creative development and supply
- This will involve understanding the messaging and objective of these communications
- Helping with asset build and brief writing for digital channels
- Finance/Admin. Can manage efficient, accurate and timely billing process and admin with finance team & client.
- Ensures that the foundations of the account are solid with all contact reports, status reports etc. completed properly and on time. Makes meetings happen on time with the right people and stimulus ready to go.
- Monthly finance meetings are in the diary
- Strong attention to detail when it comes to checking emails, docs & creative work
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.