We at The&Partnership bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
Our ambition is to be the most important place in our people’s careers, and with a model that sees some teams embedded with clients, others ‘beside clients’ or in one of our head offices, there are plenty of opportunities for variety and stretch.
Over the years, we’ve learnt that these principles are what set us apart and keep us fresh:
- It’s not who you are it’s what you bring
- We is always stronger than ME
- Don’t stay put, stay curious
- Never stop asking, ‘and?’
We are looking for an Account Director to join a specialist CRM and CX team (known as Marketing Automation) that works a key client for the agency – Toyota Motors Europe (TME) – where we are the creative and media agency of record across Europe.
The roles are to help the European client deliver and develop best practice marketing automation plus expand the remit strategically and operationally.
We have been delivering CRM campaigns for Toyota Europe for the last three years and have an opportunity to develop the team as our remit grows.
The client has placed a lot of confidence in the agency team and we are looking for experienced candidates to help guide them on what it takes to deliver best practice in next generation cross-channel CRM.
The roles report into a Business Director and are supported by a Account Executive and work alongside our CRM Strategists to help deliver campaigns and support the team establishing working practices, help on-board marketing technology, and deliver best-in-class customer programmes plus grow the account and clients marketing automation capabilities and performance.
Key skills would include :
- Experience of CRM and email best practice and production.
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and smoothly – from initial brief to final asset delivery.
- Organised and methodical with excellent time management skills to manage projects through tight deadlines.
- Experience of delivering campaigns using a marketing technology / email marketing tool (Salesforce, Adobe, etc).
Key personal attributes
- Collaborative team player, open minded – non-political.
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, business.
- Self-starting, proactive and dedicated to deliver excellent strategic and creative output.
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt.
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused.
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable. Be able to work autonomously and to tight, fast paced timescales.
- Be able to deliver campaigns on time and on budget, but also think strategically about a challenge or problem.
- Be professional at all times and have excellent client service instincts.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.